Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Climbing? Horsehooth? Nah...

It was a nice sunny afternoon at Horsetooth reservoir. Playing in the sand and mud. Then randomly stabbing Asher in the eyeball with a branch, making him partially blind for the rest of the day. We found the best warm-up route ever with a nice mantle at the top (FA by Asher using left hand only while attempting to hold a redbull in the right). We went from this to trying some of the most ridiculous climbs ever. SuperGlide (V8) is one of the better routes there, but Moon Arete (V9) is pretty much the only reason to visit Horsetooth. My lacklustre performance, however, was the highlight of Asher's day. Thanks for going climbing with me Ash, I wish my outcomes were more successful! Next time...or maybe not. It would take a really bad weather day as well as the disappearance of Morrison to get me out there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment