Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Fi!

Hope you are feeling ok this morning, Fi! The party's highlight was Fi's "Edward Beer Hands" which was a struggle to get them on in the beginning, but surprisingly easy once she realized we weren't gonna give up. (We need a photo of this...Diggs?). I have come away with a new acronym from this party. It came to me after standing in close proximity to Rylan and Flann, together....It's C.U.B.A: Check ur body after....weird when you read it like that, but I feel I can never trust these two. After about a 10 minute converstion, which I thought was a good one, I found "climber clips" on the back of my shirt. HAHAHAHAHA! everyone laugh! Anyway, CUBA, that is my advice for all those wanting to come away from a decent conversation with those two, because they may actually be plotting their next scheme...

Off to Vail for the ABS comp!

CUBA

No comments:

Post a Comment