Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finally Blogging

Envision this- me sitting, at a high school computer, one hand on the keyboard, the other raised in the air as if swearing it's allegiance to the Boy Scouts. A calming white noise floats in and out of the collective conciousness consisting of butchered French and web page security infractions- surprisingly, none of this comes from me.

The one handed typing is getting aggravating, but it's miles better than left handed writing, script that looks like it's written by a nervous first grader. or worse than that, a nervous, drunk, first grader.

Life would be hard if not for the pain killers...

More to the point- on Monday I had surgery on my middle finger (for the four of you that read this...) and this the first day back to school.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattycipov/3333437825/in/photostream/

^that's how I feel.

I'm greatly looking forward to the day when I can put my hand below my heart, lift a weight, rock climb, and finally- climb with Mercedes. Far too many people are getting hurt, and badly. My tally comes to something like 10, give or take a few. Like Merc said, no more room on the gimp wagon, as fun as it looks, so keep a safe distance and you'll thank us for it later.

Expect more injury updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment